Buy Tilapia Plain Fish Online in Hyderabad
₹210.00 – ₹420.00
It is one of the popular seafood in the Hyderabad, is high in protein, fatty acids, calcium, and other essential nutrients. Tilapia or Jalebi fish are also known as Queiloo, Kurla Mavra, Sarkari Meenu, Tyangra, and other names.
At Fisheaz, we offer the fresh & best quality Tilapia in Plain i.e. without any Marinades or sauces. It is washed, descaled, deboned, cleaned, cut & packed so that it can be used straight out of the pack into your pan for Fish fry or great Curries.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
Tilapia, also known as Jalebi Fish, is a versatile fish with firm flesh. Tilapia, the fourth most popular seafood in the United States, is high in protein, fatty acids, calcium, and other essential nutrients.
Tilapia or Jalebi fish are also known as Queiloo, Kurla Mavra, Sarkari Meenu, Tyangra, and other names. The best thing about the fish is that it can grow in any environment. It is extremely adaptable.
Flavour and Texture
Jalebi fish has a sweet, mild flavour and a medium-firm, flaky texture. Raw flesh is usually white or pinkish-white, with a darker muscle layer on the skin side of the fillets. The flesh turns white when cooked.
Nutrition Content – Amount Per 100 grams
- Protein-26 g
- Total Fat-2.7 g
- Cholesterol-57 mg
- Sodium-56 mg
- Total Carbohydrate-0 g
- Heart Health- Tilapia contains omega-3 fatty acids, which have been linked to a lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and atherosclerosis. These essential fatty acids have also been linked to lower levels of triglyceride and cholesterol in the cardiovascular system.
- Brain boost-Aside from being good for your heart, omega-3 fatty acids are also good for your brain. They have been linked to improved neurological function and may help protect the mind from degenerative mental conditions like dementia.
- Weight Control – Tilapia is high in phosphorus, which is essential for bone health. Phosphorus is a mineral that your body requires for bone development and growth.
- Bone Health-Tilapia is a good source of phosphorus, which is essential for bone health.
What kinds of cuts are available on Fisheaz?
At Fisheaz, we offer a variety of fresh tilapia cuts, including plain and whole fish. We wash, descale, clean, and cut all of our fish and seafood so you don’t have to!
Just use it straight out of the pack and into your pan. Order fresh tilapia fish now to satiate your cravings.
Recipe – Tilapia Masala with Indian Spices
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon garam masala spice mix
- 2 tablespoons Bartenura Olive Oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Gefen Cumin or other ground cumin
- 2 1 tablespoon ground coriander.
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon Gefen Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Gefen Allspice or other ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Create the spice mix by combining all the spices in a small bowl. Mix together the spice mix and the oil.
- Place the fish in a baking dish and brush with marinade. Squeeze the lemon over each fillet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot.
- Pairs well with rice.
|Dimensions||12 × 23 × 56 cm|
500 GM, 1 KG